My First Experience in Nasscom at Bangalore


Hi sir,
            I am A.Jeganathan. I am studying IIIB.Sc(Computer Science) at ANJA College, Sivakasi.  Here is my experiences on GDG BOOTCAMP- NASSCOM..,,,,


Google Developers GDG-Boot Camp - NASSCOM
Feb-13-2017 I attend the boot camp provided by Google developers GDG.  Yesterday is the first day. I learned so many new ways to improve my skills and new technical resources. 
 Mr. Chatiswaran gives orientation programme. Mr. Saravanan and Mr. Senthil Nathan sir gives some keywords to gather knowledge. Here is the Keywords that i noticed,,

Google IO
Google Summer of Code
Technovation
Google Material Design
Open Source
developer.mozilla.org



My Second Day on NASSCOM:
 Second day in NASSCOM is a another new unforgettable day in my life.  14.02.2017 is second day in NASSCOM.  This day we learned Minimal Poster. And learned how to create a Own Digital Resume.
Then my colleagues R. Rajesh taken the part of the session about Android Development. He taught new ways to build and learn android app creation.
Then another colleagues S. Harish Balan also takes the part of the session about MEAN Stack.
In NasscomMr.Senthilnathan Sir explained well about designing, material design colors and minimal posters. In the afternoon session we did a digital resume using template given by Mr.Saravanan Sir. Completely enjoyed the whole session.

MEAN Stack means,
M represents, Mongo DB
E represents, Express
A represents, Angular JS
N represents, Node JS
MEAN stack is better than the LAMP Stack.
These are the  knowledges I learned some basic thing in this day.     

Third Day on NASSCOM:
Every day with NASSCOM is unforgettable moments in my lifetime.  15.02.2017 is Third day on NASSCOM. 
In this day, Mr. Senthis Kumar sir came to the session and gave lot of joys… And he introduces the new developing Startup team lead Mr. Sathish to gives a guest lecture.
Mr. Sathish told his life experience with ours.  He told them about the STARTUPs.  He plays many videos about the startups and Indian companys, FRESHDESK,  ZOHO. 
On this third day on NASSCOM, I learned,I implemented, I enjoyed this day. 
4th Day on NASSCOM:
Interacting Day on NASSCOM
Yesterday I host my digital resume. Then I met one Start-up Enterpreneur in NASSCOM. Whose name is "Sumit Gupta" . He is the team lead of the Listup App.  The speaking and learning experience with him was totally difference. He explained me the working of Listup app. Surely I will promote their app to the people,my friends and etc... 




Links to Download the App:






Please install and use this app for sell and buy your products,things with your collics,friends,teammates,juniors,seniors,etc.... This app has many features... 
Not only Installing this "Listup App" also I request you to Rating this app. Don't forgot to Rate this app. And said to your friends and neighbours to use this app.

Comments